Visalia Commercial DUI Lawyer
A DUI is a serious criminal matter for any driver. But when a commercial driver who makes a living in transportation is charged with drunk driving, the consequences can be devastating.
I am attorney John Patrick Ryan, and I defend commercial drivers who have been charged with DUI in California. If you are worried about losing your CDL after a DUI arrest, you should contact my law office because I have handled hundreds of cases just like yours.
Defending Commercial Drivers Against DUI Charges
There are many things to consider when building a defense case on behalf of a commercial driver. First and foremost, it is critical to take steps in order to help you avoid license revocation. This could mean the difference between keeping and losing your job.
As a Visalia commercial DUI attorney, I carefully analyze a case to determine each client’s full scope of legal options. Possible defenses to a DUI case include:
- Malfunctioning breath test machine resulting in inaccurate readings
- Inadequate training of a police officer in administering breath test
- Inaccurate blood alcohol test reading
- Inaccurate field sobriety test results
- Illegal vehicle stop by police (no probable cause)
- Other defenses based on the unique circumstances of your arrest
I can handle both the criminal component of your case as well as driver’s licensing issues. Do not delay. If you contact me early enough in your case, I will make sure that all deadlines are met so that your driver’s license is protected.